At Charlotte Center for Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Patrick Broome not only provides care for conditions that affect dental health, he also offers a wide variety of cosmetic dental procedures designed to improve each patient’s unique smile. Whether you are looking to fix minor flaws in a tooth or are searching for solutions to wide-ranging issues, our cosmetic dentistry treatments can help you achieve your individual aesthetic dentistry goals.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures Offered
- Teeth Whitening – Countless people are affected by teeth discoloration. However, the solution is easier than ever. Through our use of advanced tooth whitening procedures like Zoom!® Teeth Whitening, we can effectively brighten your smile in an hour.
- Porcelain Veneers – By bonding custom-made porcelain veneers with your tooth, our dental team can provide fast and effective corrections to discoloration, chips, cracks, or misalignments affecting your teeth.
- Invisalign– Whether you are an adult or a teenager in need of smile correction, Invisalign provides effective teeth straightening free of traditional shiny metal brackets and wires associated with braces.
- Dental Bonding – Through long-lasting composite resin, we can correct small cracks or chips in the tooth, faint stains, and discolorations, or subtle misalignment of teeth in a single visit.
- Laser Dentistry– Through the use of the sophisticated laser dentistry procedure known as the BIOLASE Waterlase® iPlus, Dr. Broome can complete procedures that would normally use drills or blades quickly and effectively with less discomfort.
- Total Smile Makeover – Through a combination of cosmetic dentistry treatments, including teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, Invisalign®, laser dentistry, and more, we can create the beautiful smile you need.
- All-on-4 – Also known as Teeth in a Day, this single day procedure creates a dental arch prosthesis with four implants placed in very specific locations. By doing so, damaged teeth can be replaced by brand new, decay-resistant teeth that are the result of cutting-edge digital planning.
For more information on cosmetic dentistry in Charlotte, NC, visit WebMD.com.
Schedule Your Next Treatment Today
For more information on how Dr. Broome and the team at Charlotte Center for Cosmetic Dentistry can help you find the smile you love, call (704) 364-4711 or contact our dentists online today for all of our cosmetic dentistry treatment and procedures.
Next, read about Digital Dentistry.